Size: 13oz, Case of 12
A Limited Ingredient Dog Food
Wet Food Reimagined
Made in small-batches and thoughtfully crafted using only the finest grass-fed Angus Beef, sourced from local farms and delivered to our manufacturing partner's Canadian Kitchen FRESH NEVER FROZEN, our Grass-Fed Angus Beef Dog Food is a grain-free, biologically appropriate paleo diet you can trust.
- 95% Grass-Fed Angus Beef & Beef Broth
- No Grain, Gluten, Potato or Legumes
- Limited Ingredient Diet
- High-meat content from responsible & sustainable sources
- Coconut Oil
- Ideal for dogs with food sensitivities, sensitive stomachs, and digestive issues
A moist pâté, our wet foods can be fed as a complete & balanced meal or protein-rich topper!
- 0% Grain | 0% Gluten | 0% Potato | 0% Legumes
- 0% Guar-Gum | 0% Cassia-Gum | 0% Xanthan-Gum
- 100% Responsibly Raised & Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- 100% Hormone & Antibiotic Free*
- 100% GMO Free & BPA Free
- Coconut Oil |Limited Ingredient
Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Carrot, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Coconut Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement , L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Selenium Yeast, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
adult feeding guidelines:
Feed adult dogs one 13 oz. container per 13-15 lbs of body weight daily, depending on activity level.
Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to fresh clean water.
Crude Protein (min.) 9.5%, Crude Fat (min.) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%, Moisture (max.) 78.0%
(ME Calculated) 1070 kcal/kg, 107 kcal/100g, 397 kcal/13oz can
You can find our detailed nutrient analysis at: