Size: 13oz, Case of 12
A Limited Ingredient Dog Food
Wet Food Reimagined
Made in small-batches and thoughtfully crafted using only the finest free-range Canadian Duck, sourced from local farms and delivered to our manufacturing partner's Canadian Kitchen FRESH NEVER FROZEN, our Free-Range Canadian Duck Dog Food is a grain-free, biologically appropriate paleo diet you can trust.
- 95% Free-Range Canadian Duck & Duck Broth
- No Grain, Gluten, Potato or Legumes
- Limited Ingredient Diet
- High-meat content from responsible & sustainable sources
- Coconut Oil
- Ideal for dogs with food sensitivities, sensitive stomachs, and digestive issues
A moist pâté, our wet foods can be fed as a complete & balanced meal or protein-rich topper!
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.
- 0% Grain | 0% Gluten | 0% Potato | 0% Legumes
- 0% Guar-Gum | 0% Cassia-Gum | 0% Xanthan-Gum
- 100% Responsibly Raised & Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- 100% Hormone & Antibiotic Free*
- 100% GMO Free & BPA Free
- Coconut Oil |Limited Ingredient
Duck, Duck Broth, Liver, Dried Whole Eggs, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Coconut Oil, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
adult feeding guidelines:
Feed adult dogs one 13 oz. container per 13-15 lbs of body weight daily, depending on activity level.
Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to fresh clean water.
Crude Protein (min.) 8.5%, Crude Fat (min.) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%, Moisture (max.) 78.0%
(ME Calculated) 1180 kcal/kg, 118 kcal/100g, 435 kcal/13oz can
You can find our detailed nutrient analysis at: