Size: 3oz, Case of 24
A Limited Ingredient Diet & Hypoallergenic Cat Food
Wet Food Reimagined
Made in small-batches and thoughtfully crafted using only the finest Free-Range North American Quail, sourced from local farms and delivered to our manufacturing partner's Canadian Kitchen FRESH NEVER FROZEN, our North American Quail Cat Food is a biologically appropriate paleo diet you can trust.
- 95% North American Quail & Quail Broth
- No Grain, Gluten, Potato or Legumes
- Limited Ingredient Cat Food
- High-meat content from responsible & sustainable sources
- Hypoallergenic Cat Food
- Coconut Oil
- Ideal for cats with food sensitivities, sensitive stomachs, and digestive issues
A moist pâté, our wet foods can be fed as a complete & balanced meal or protein-rich topper!
- 0% Grain | 0% Gluten | 0% Potato | 0% Legumes
- 0% Guar-Gum | 0% Cassia-Gum | 0% Xanthan-Gum
- 100% Responsibly Raised & Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- 100% GMO Free & BPA Free
- Coconut Oil |Limited Ingredient
Quail, Quail Broth, Carrots, Calcium Carbonate, Coconut Oil, Kale, Agar-Agar, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement
adult feeding guidelines:
Feed adult cats one 3 oz. container per 4-6 lbs of body weight daily, depending on activity level.
Amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to fresh clean water.
Crude Protein (min.) 5.5%, Crude Fat (min.) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%, Moisture (max.) 78.0%
(ME Calculated) 1180 kcal/kg, 118 kcal/100g, 100.3 kcal/3oz can
You can find our detailed nutrient analysis at: