Size: 5.5oz, Case of 24
A Limited Ingredient Cat Food
Wet Food Reimagined
Made in small-batches and thoughtfully crafted using only the finest free-range Cobb Chicken, sourced from local farms and delivered to our manufacturing partner's Canadian Kitchen FRESH NEVER FROZEN, our Free-Range Cobb Chicken Cat Food is a grain-free, biologically appropriate paleo diet you can trust.
- 95% Free-Range Cobb Chicken & Chicken Broth
- No Grain, Gluten, Potato or Legumes
- Limited Ingredient Diet
- High-meat content from responsible & sustainable sources
- Coconut Oil
- Ideal for cats with food sensitivities, sensitive stomachs, and digestive issues
A moist pâté, our wet foods can be fed as a complete & balanced meal or protein-rich topper!
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.
- 0% Grain | 0% Gluten | 0% Potato | 0% Legumes
- 0% Guar-Gum | 0% Cassia-Gum | 0% Xanthan-Gum
- 100% Responsibly Raised & Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- 100% Hormone & Antibiotic Free*
- 100% GMO Free & BPA Free
- Coconut Oil |Limited Ingredient
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Carrot, Liver, Agar-Agar, Potassium Chloride, Coconut Oil, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
adult feeding guidelines:
Feed adult cats one 5.5 oz. container per 8-10 lbs of body weight daily, depending on activity level.
Amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to fresh clean water.
Crude Protein (min.) 6.5%, Crude Fat (min.) 5.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%, Moisture (max.) 78.0%
(ME Calculated) 980 kcal/kg, 98 kcal/100g, 152 kcal/5.5oz can
You can find our detailed nutrient analysis at: