Wet Food Reimagined
Made in small-batches and thoughtfully crafted using only the finest free-range, grass-fed or sustainable ingredients and sourced from local farms, delivered to our manufacturing partner's Canadian Kitchen FRESH NEVER FROZEN.Our wet cat diets are a biologically appropriate paleo diet you can trust.
- 95% Free-Range, Grass-Fed or Sustainably Raised Ingredients
- No Grain, Gluten, Potato or Legumes
- Limited Ingredient Diet
- High-meat content from responsible & sustainable sources
- Coconut Oil
- Ideal for dogs with food sensitivities, sensitive stomachs, and digestive issues
A moist pâté, our wet foods can be fed as a complete & balanced meal or protein-rich topper!
Great for sampling, this assorted variety pack comes with 1 can of the following dog recipes:
- 95% Free-Range Cobb Chicken Wet Dog Food (13oz)
- 95% Free-Range Heritage Turkey Wet Dog Food (13oz)
- 95% Grass-Fed Angus Beef Wet Dog Food(13oz)
- 95% Free-Range NZ Lamb Wet Dog Food (13oz)
- 95% Free-Range Canadian Duck Wet Dog Food (13oz)
- 95% Free-Range Prairie Pork Wet Dog Food (13oz)
- 95% Free-Range Quail & Turkey Wet Dog Food (13oz)
- 95% Sustainable Atlantic Salmon & Herring Wet Dog Food (13oz)
- Persona Free-Range European Rabbit Wet Dog Food (6oz)
- Persona Free-Range North American Bison Wet Dog Food (6oz)
- Persona Free-Range North American Quail Wet Dog Food (6oz)
- 0% Grain | 0% Gluten | 0% Potato | 0% Legumes
- 0% Guar-Gum | 0% Cassia-Gum | 0% Xanthan-Gum
- 100% Responsibly Raised & Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- 100% Hormone & Antibiotic Free*
- 100% GMO Free & BPA Free
- Coconut Oil |Limited Ingredient
Duck, Duck Broth, Liver, Dried Whole Eggs, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Coconut Oil, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
adult feeding guidelines:
Feed adult cats one 5.5 oz. container per 8-10 lbs of body weight daily, depending on activity level.
Amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to fresh clean water.
Crude Protein (min.) 8.5%, Crude Fat (min.) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%, Moisture (max.) 78.0%
(ME Calculated) 1180 kcal/kg, 118 kcal/100g, 435 kcal/5.5oz can
You can find our detailed nutrient analysis at: